Admit it...When you were a kid, you used to build models. Dragsters, Funny Cars -- anything designed by Ed "Big Daddy" Roth, driven by Don Garlits, or painted by Kenny "Von Dutch" Howard.
And now's your chance to own one of the real things.
The Petersen Automotive Museum is auctioning off some of their inventory. Cars such as:
- 1964 Ed Roth Road Agent
- 1965 Dodge A100 Pickup Truck "Little Red Wagon"
- 1969 Dodge Charger "General Lee"
But -- for those of us whose addiction runs to minicars -- this is the list to review.
- 1971 Micro Midget Racing Car
- 1960 Nash Metropolitan Convertible
- 1973 Honda 600 Coupe (Ed Roth)
- 1937 Fiat Topolino "Bad Habit" Fuel Altered
In partnership with RM Auctions, the sale will take place at the Petersen (Los Angeles) on September 26, 2009. Be there or be square!