Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fiat 850 - Gee, it almost looks new!


I've become addicted to the Bring A Trailer website.

The administrators of the site take submissions from all over (independent sites, ebay, craigslist, etc.) and run the most interesting ones on their site. It's not unusual for them to post two or more cars for sale on an average day. Most of the postings are for cars that I have very little interest in buying -- but they are certainly interesting to see. But when a minicar or microcar for sale is posted -- it really gets my attention.

Yesterday a posting appeared for a 1971 Fiat 850 Sedan. The car looks really clean -- almost new. (NOTE: Other than the photos, I've never seen the car, and I have no connection with the seller.)

I'm not a "Fiat" guy -- other than having owned an 1800 Spider back in the 70's -- but it looks pretty good to me. Is the price reasonable? You tell me.

No comments: